In BC, our provincial sports organizations are Baseball BC, and BC Minor Baseball.
Baseball BC has recently published a Return to Play Communication here:
Some of the highlights of the communication:
- In club game play only permitted.
- No spectators permitted.
- Physical distancing not required on the field of play, including dugout area.
- 2 metres social distancing is still required outside the field of play.
- Keep a participant record for contract tracing needs, including symptom screening.
- Communicate to participants any hygiene measures in alignment with current information issued
by the BC health authorities, including staying home if sick.
- Remind all players to bring their own refreshments and do not share water bottles.