Player Evaluations – Sunday February 23rd, 2020
2020 Spring Baseball Evaluations: Sunday February 23rd
Players born in 2007 to 2010 who will be playing in the Mosquito or Peewee division this spring are required to register for an evaluation IF the player falls into one of the following categories:
- Did not get evaluated last year in May or June during the General Evaluations or Summer Ball Evaluations. There are a number of players who fall into this category.
- Is new to White Rock South Surrey Baseball.
- Was evaluated last year but has done some training in the fall or will be doing some training this winter and wants to be re-evaluated to improve chances of being selected to play in the top tier.
- Note: Unless you were/are enrolled in one of our fall or winter training programs, there is a $20 fee, payable by cheque to WRSSBA on evaluation day.
Date and Time:
Sunday, February 23rd between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
You will receive an email on Friday Feb. 21st with your player’s specific timeslot.
Younger players (11U) will be evaluated first.
WRSSBA Training Centre, (South side of 20th Avenue at 14600) and the baseball fields at South Surrey Athletic Park.
* Check-In and Registration is at the Training Centre in the lobby.
For more information about this evaluation, see General Evaluations on the Player Evaluations page.
If you have further questions regarding the WRSSBA February Evaluation Session please contact: