Welcome to the 2020 Summer Return to practice Registration!
We are proud to offer a 5-week summer return to practice training program, which will run from Tuesday July 28 – August 30. These sessions are open to all players that are currently not on a practice team roster.
Players will be run through drills that encompass all aspects of this great game, including fielding, pitching, hitting, base-running and various games to improve our tools! Skill development is focused on following Sport Canada’s Long-Term Athlete Development program, with a concentration on baseball.
This year’s summer return to practice training is overseen by Jordan Broatch, Director of Baseball Operations & Player Development. Jordan’s main responsibility is to promote a positive learning environment where youth have an opportunity to enjoy baseball while experiencing new skills and coaching by our group of baseball instructors.
To register, click on this link: REGISTER FOR SUMMER BASEBALL NOW!
Instructors will include former players and current coaches within the White Rock Tritons program, as well as coaches and players from neighbouring communities.
Registering for Multiple Sessions
To ensure that all members get a chance to sign-up, we are limiting registration to a maximum of one session per player. If you want to attend more than another session, please contact Jordan who, if space is available, will accommodate you near the end of the registration process.
Session Size and Cost
Session size: Maximum of 12 players per session.
Cost – $100
Note: Only online payments (e.g. Visa, Mastercard or Discover).
Tadpole: 2012, 2011
- Session 1 Wednesday(July 29) 5:00-6:15pm, Sundays 10:00am – 11:15am at Bakerview Park
- Session 2 Wednesday(July 29) 6:30-7:45pm, Sunday 11:30am – 12:45pm at Bakerview Park
Mosquito: 2010, 2009
- Session 1 Tuesday(July 28) 4:00 – 5:45pm(Bakerview), Sunday 10:00am – 11:45am(Centennial Park)
- Session 2 Tuesday(July 28) 6:00 – 7:45pm(Bakerview), Sunday 12:00pm – 1:45pm(Centennial)
Peewee: 2008, 2007
- Session 1 Thursday(July 30) 4:30 – 6:00pm(SSAP#3), Sunday 1:30 – 3:30(SSAP#3)
- Session 2 Thursday(July 30) 6:15 – 7:45pm(SSAP#3), Sunday 4:00 – 6:00(SSAP#3)
- Session 1 Wednesday(July 20) 5:00 – 7:00pm(Crescent Park), Sunday 2:30 – 4:30(SSAP#1)
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your credit card ready.